Order Form: Fill in , print, enclose payment & mail.
NOTE: Please read important additional information about estimated shipping dates below the form before
you mail your order.
Print exactly as you want the package addressed
City, state. zip
Please read Estimated shipping dates below.
Mail your order to:
White Sewing Center
3972 Highway O
Middle Brook, Mo. 63656
Contact me by phone or e-mail
To our valued customers in Canada.
NOTE: All cheques drawn on Canadian banks must be made payable to Raymond White.
Cheques payable to White Sewing Center will delay shipping your order.
*Total order = U.S. $100.00 X 1.40 = C $140.00
1. Postal money orders payable in U.S. dollars.
Payment in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank:
2. Personal/business check drawn on a U.S. Bank payable in U.S. dollars.
We file accurate customs forms.
We do not accept paypal.
We do not accept credit cards.
We do not accept electronic bank transfers
We cannot assume responsibility for your country's customs charges, late delivery or loss of the package due to customs or the Post Office.
If the part you need is listed: We most likely have it
in stock and will ship soon as possible when your order is received.
If it is not listed: Due to time constraints, I am no longer able to research
difficult to find parts and answer questions.
1. Mechanical parts (our error) may be returned
for a full refund or exchange, within 7 days of receipt.
2. Mechanical parts (customer error) may be returned for exchange, within 7
days of receipt, less a 25% restocking fee.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
3. We do not refund electronic items. Foot controls, motors, circuit boards, etc. are tested for proper operation before shipping. Please be aware an electrical short or other defective part in your sewing machine could destroy a new electronic part soon as power is applied. We have been forced to discontinue many new or used electronic parts we have tested and know are working when we ship it, then customers returning damaged parts for a refund due to amateur repair attempts. We cannot assume responsibility for things beyond our control. Sorry.
Instruction books and service manuals are not refundable.
5. We refund first class postage cost only, unless we pre-authorize priority
or other more expensive methods.
6. All returns will require a return
authorization number so I can give instructions how to return the package.
Failure to contact me BEFORE returning an item may
result in additional postage cost for you.
7. Please check your order when you receive it.
No refunds or exchanges after 30 days.
8. Restocking fee. Some of our customers order a part
to test their machine and find they ordered the wrong part or they just decided to not repair the machine, after the part arrived. For example,
they ordered a foot control, then later found their diagnosis was wrong
and the motor was defective or the repair person found the repair was beyond their mechanical ability. I cannot be responsible for your diagnosis
of the problem, nor accept the wasted time and expense of shipping parts back and forth
for you to try.
Mechanical parts returned due to (customer error) may be exchanged
or refunded, at our option, less a 25% restocking fee. The item must be
returned in new condition at your expense. New or used parts are tested and examined for damage before shipping. Parts damaged by customer installation
will not be exchanged or refunded.
here to go back to the index.